[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Republican debate just started!

TheGrunt

I thought Rudy Giuliani did really well. :D I wish it was shown on a different program other than CNN, but applaud them for their intriguing marketing scheme teaming up with youtube. There were a couple odd-lib moments that could have been removed from CNN's agenda, but otherwise an overall good debate.

Was he mid-round house?

it was chuck norris!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee appears to be milking cult hero Chuck Norris' endorsement for all it's worth.

The former Arkansas governor told reporters on a conference call Monday morning that the “Walker Texas Ranger” star will be joining him at the CNN/YouTube debate this Wednesday night.

I must say that I thought Huckabee wiped the stage clean...and will probably get my vote in the Primary here in Illinois.

I found it difficult to really tell who won any individual topic, actually. CNN did a horrible job of regulating the questions, and not with a single topic did CNN allow every candidate the chance to offer input/counter-argue a response. :D If anything, however, I'd say the quality of the debate didn't really start to decline at such a quick rate until after the first hour. EDIT: Which I'll assume is also around the same time their ratings started to drop. ZIIIING :D

Edited by TheGrunt

CNN did a horrible job of regulating the questions

I watched 5 minutes of it....it was a chick on youtube with a Ronald Regan airbrush painting behind her accusing Huckabee of giving illegal aliens too much money for colleges in Arkansas.

I've been to Arkansas...I'd say it gave a favorable view of Republicans.

Edited by bushwacked

I watched 5 minutes of it....it was a chick on youtube with a Ronald Regan airbrush painting behind her accusing Huckabee of giving illegal aliens too much money for colleges in Arkansas.

I stand sit corrected.

:D