[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Grant or E. Graham

justin

Due to matchups and the fact that Favre might be slinging it around to keep it close I'd give Graham the slight edge this week.

Good Luck, check out mine.

Who would you start in a standard scoring system this week? Please pick one of:

Ryan Grant @ DAL; or

Earnest Graham @ NO

Thanks!

I've got both of these guys as well. I'm sitting Grant.

Graham has a better chance at gashing the N.O. defense than Grant against DAL, who is #4 against the run.

Solo

.....but still not as good as 90 yards and 2 TD's..!

Wow, I think this is the first time in the history of FF that a guy who didn't look like as good a start on paper might have had a better game than another.

Of course, we have no idea what Graham will do. I have Grant and started him. Of course, it was between him, M. Morris, or WR C Henry. I thought my choice was rather clear cut. Not so sure if I would have done so over Graham He's been every bit as solid. His team is constantly in games so they don't have to abandon the run, but unlike Grant was going against an easier D and would likely get more touches. What's not to like about that? Of course, unlike others in this forum, I'm not all-knowing, so I'm sort of working from a disadvantage.

Wow, I think this is the first time in the history of FF that a guy who didn't look like as good a start on paper might have had a better game than another.

Of course, we have no idea what Graham will do. I have Grant and started him. Of course, it was between him, M. Morris, or WR C Henry. I thought my choice was rather clear cut. Not so sure if I would have done so over Graham He's been every bit as solid. His team is constantly in games so they don't have to abandon the run, but unlike Grant was going against an easier D and would likely get more touches. What's not to like about that? Of course, unlike others in this forum, I'm not all-knowing, so I'm sort of working from a disadvantage.

Hey, just having some fun, thats all...MOST of the posts were down on Grant this week.....start graham over him...start AP over him....I was just happy that he actually had a good game......Believe ME, more often than not, the wrong guy is on my bench, a la Gore last week....

here's hoping that Graham goes off this week, and gets 2 and 150....!