[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - QB

solo

Need a little help deciding between the two.

Both have good matchups against weaker pass defenses this week.

To complicate matters i also have Witten starting at TE against the Pack which have given up 100yds to TE 3 times this year.

Against ARZ i have Braylon Edwards starting at WR and pairing him with Anderson could go a long way.

I'm tied for 2nd place with two games to go. Need as many points as possible these last two games as #3 is coming on strong the last 3 weeks and has good matchups remaining.

Whatcha think?

Solo

I guess I wouldn't say that GB has a weak pass defense!!!

I'd go Anderson.

Well, maybe weak isn't the word. They're in the middle of the NFL stat wise. Woodson is still hurting, and i don't know about Al Harris on T.O.

T.O. is just a physical freak and i think Harris will have problems with the way Harris like to play up on WR and get physical.... I think T.O. is just to strong to be jammed at the line effectively all game by Harris.

Thanks for the feedback!

Solo

Well, maybe weak isn't the word. They're in the middle of the NFL stat wise. Woodson is still hurting, and i don't know about Al Harris on T.O.

T.O. is just a physical freak and i think Harris will have problems with the way Harris like to play up on WR and get physical.... I think T.O. is just to strong to be jammed at the line effectively all game by Harris.

Thanks for the feedback!

Solo

Yeah, good points for sure.

I really like the Anderson/Edwards combo though!!!! I think you are OK either way though.

Yeah, good points for sure.

I really like the Anderson/Edwards combo though!!!! I think you are OK either way though.

Thanks for the response,

I agree good problem to have. Both have studs at WR#1 and TE and both should produce.

I might lean towards Anderson with a better match-up.

Good Luck