[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, why would we possibly think the French are effeminate?

wiegie

So, I turn on the Zurich-Toulouse soccer game two minutes ago and what color are the uniforms of the team from Toulouse? Yes, you guessed it... pink.

(Perhaps Spain left the huddle to become the assistant to the traveling secretary for the Toulouse team.)

Hey, my oldest boy's U8 soccer tournament (top 8 of 16 teams) begins Saturday, and I can envision him playing into HS or beyond, if he chooses. He's really fast and skilled, and the team is in 3rd place going in. There's more pushing and shoving there in the the last flag football game I played in.

So I'm not agreeing with you. Unless you're talking about the European version. Cuz those guys are definitely fags..... :D

soccer is an extremely tough sport ...trust me i played for 25 years and the game has a lot of contact , barely any protection and you play for 90 minutes with miles of running done in a game

My wife is a distance runner, she runs miles. Once a month or so we have lots of contact without any protection. She could play soccer, but I don't see her playing a real sport like football or hockey.

My wife is a distance runner, she runs miles. Once a month or so we have lots of contact without any protection. She could play soccer, but I don't see her playing a real sport like football or hockey.

Gotta play it competitively to know it

Hockey in my opinion is the toughest sport / football up there as well ...soccer way ahead of baseball , basketball , tennis and bunch of others

If you want a real man's sport that's not played in the US, check out Rugby. As much physicality as the NFL, but with NO padding. It's not uncommon for participants to lose their ears in a scrum. Awesome game.