[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking To Make A Video & Photo slideshow

Menudo

O.k. I'm usually pretty good with this kind of stuff, but, I'm running into problems. What I want to do is combine video clips, photos, and music to make my own little video of my son's first year. There are several of these up on youtube and some are pretty good.

I've tried using Windows Movie Maker, which comes with XP, but, I've run into nothing but problems. It freezes up on me when I try to add video and won't save my files after I do some work.

My wife also has a MAC from work that has some program with it, but, I'm not real experienced with the MAC.

Does anyone have any help they can offer. There are lots of programs out there that do the photo slideshows with the music, but, I'm looking to combine photos, video, & music.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

imovie on the mac is a snap. i just used it to compose the end of the year highlight reel for my son's football team. clips, photos, set to music, titles, transitions, etc. etc., it's all in there. it is easy to use, and fun. after that, i used idvd to burn copies for all the parents. honestly, this is very simple and powerful software for this kind of stuff, and it comes standard on every mac.

this is itonorator, signing out.