[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anthony Thomas - likely out this week

justin

Holy cow! That was bad - the only thing I can think that would justify that is he had to think the play was still alive and/or the play was coming back his direction. If that was blatant, well, that's real bad mojo :D

He thought the play was still live.

Yea I bet he did. And even if he did that move is illegal and couldn't be more cheap. He is a real douc4e. There is no place in sports for crap like that. What a scumbag. I am sure he is an awesome guy to you and you will defend him but that says it all.

Edited by BIG SACK

Yea I bet he did. And even if he did that move is illegal and couldn't be more cheap. He is a real douc4e. There is no place in sports for crap like that. What a scumbag. I am sure he is an awesome guy to you and you will defend him but that says it all.

Hey look, it's little sack.

I think that's going too far. It's easy to say that when you are not the one playing in the game. I mean his back was to the play the 'chop block' is used all the time - not sure on the college rules of a chop block but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume that in his mind, the play was still live - it would just be too blatant to assume otherwise. I mean no one is that stupid.