[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anthony Thomas - likely out this week

justin

I've got Fred Jackson on my bench and was thinking about plugging him in and sitting Kevin Jones (a MINN.) Is this a horrible move? I need the Win to get into the playoffs and see Jackson as having a lot more upside this week, but if Wright eats into his carries that theory goes out the window. Any more thoughts on this would be appreciated from Buffalo fans. Thanks.

Yes.

Last I checked GB has a great run D and KJ put up 122 total yards and a TD on them. Minn's run D #'s are inflated by thier horrid pass D. Droughns, of all people, ran all over them last week.

while Minn does rank 25th in rushing attempts against they are 2nd in the nfl with a 3.0ypc against(balt #1 with 2.8)

they have also given up the 3rd fewest rushing TDs(5)

NO(5)

Balt(4)

GB(4)

Pitt(2)

FWIW Wash has faced 2 more rushing attempts and has a 3.9ypc against and has given up 8 TDs

Edited by keggerz

believe it or not i had to ride the Freddie Jackson train last week and have to do it again this week too :D

Ya know... FWIW: I remember being really impressed by Fred Jackson in the preseason. As I recall, he ran the way Ryan Grant runs. With purpose. It wouldn't surprise me that much to see him put up numbers.

He's a feel good story too. Was living with his grandmother before the season started. Jauron seems to like him quite a bit. Jackson came from Jauron's alma mater. Coe college? Or something like that?

while Minn does rank 25th in rushing attempts against they are 2nd in the nfl with a 3.0ypc against(balt #1 with 2.8)

they have also given up the 3rd fewest rushing TDs(5)

NO(5)

Balt(4)

GB(4)

Pitt(2)

FWIW Wash has faced 2 more rushing attempts and has a 3.9ypc against and has given up 8 TDs

So you're saying you would start Jackson over KJ? GB only let up 3 TD's prior to meeting the lions and KJ and he managed to drop one on them with a decent YPC, IIRC. I think at this point hes an every week starter.

So you're saying you would start Jackson over KJ? GB only let up 3 TD's prior to meeting the lions and KJ and he managed to drop one on them with a decent YPC, IIRC. I think at this point hes an every week starter.

no was just pointing out the the vikes run def is still pretty stout....as far as who i would start would depend on what it looked like i needed to win(but i am 99% sure i would start KJ over FJax)

Edited by keggerz

wasn't trying to be funny :D It's a ppr league and they throw to their backs a lot

no no no i wasnt being sarcastic....to me it was funny that you could call an OL for the bills to get this info....i think its great...but its still funny when you think this guy is in the locker room after practice and his phone rings....coach jauron walks by and says what was that and your friend says oh nothing really. and fwiw I remember the writeup you did about your friend after that college incident. I know you 2 are good friends.

no no no i wasnt being sarcastic....to me it was funny that you could call an OL for the bills to get this info....i think its great...but its still funny when you think this guy is in the locker room after practice and his phone rings....coach jauron walks by and says what was that and your friend says oh nothing really. and fwiw I remember the writeup you did about your friend after that college incident. I know you 2 are good friends.

He got me tickets to the game this weekend.

Any idea how long A-Train will be out? Will he be back this year and will he be back before Lynch? I have A-Train but not Lynch, and just need RB help so would pick up Jackson if he has a couple of good weeks of playing time in him, but if A-Train comes back next week I'll just wait, I don't need to win this week, it won't change where I end up in the playoff, but I need a starter next week. Yes I know I'm hurting badly right now for RB's see sig.

Any idea how long A-Train will be out? Will he be back this year and will he be back before Lynch? I have A-Train but not Lynch, and just need RB help so would pick up Jackson if he has a couple of good weeks of playing time in him, but if A-Train comes back next week I'll just wait, I don't need to win this week, it won't change where I end up in the playoff, but I need a starter next week. Yes I know I'm hurting badly right now for RB's see sig.

The news is a torn muscle near the top of the calf and bottom of the knee. It doesn't sound good for A-Train. My guess would be Lynch is back next week anyway.

I think I'm going into the locker room after the game, I'll ask A-train if I see him.

I have a friend that starts on the offensive side of the ball for the Bills, I texted him earlier, Me:thinking of starting Fred Jackson in fantasy, Him:I like that move.

Was that your friend that pulled out a cheap shot on someone in college at UVA? I remember something like that.