[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Holi-DUH !?!?!?!

J.D.Morrison

Alright, I'm Fing sick of this stupid commercial from that stupid car company. I'm ready to drop kick my TV every time that stupid arse commercial comes across my airwaves!!!!!

AHHHH....I can't stand it :D Particularly annoying is that douchebag singing violently about 2/3 of the way through !

Anyone else catch that crap or has a auto-spammer just hyjacked my TV?

Edited by J.D.Morrison

The thing I don't get is, all car companies seem to be slanting their marketing toward: QUICK!! HURRY TO YOUR LOCAL (name brand) DEALER NOW. HURRY BEFORE THIS DEAL PASSES YOU BY!!! WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID??

It seems they're trying to make a $30,000 car an "impulse buy". Who the f**k just runs out and buys a car because of an ad? It's a CAR, not a combo meal.

I have to wonder about the brain trust at that car company...who approved an entire campaign on the DUH theme? Do you really want people to associate your car with DUH? Stupid.

Now, in advertising land, it's OK if a commercial is irritating, so long as you remember the product. I don't even remember what kind of car this campaign goes to.

As dumb as the commericals and slogans are, my wife and I just bought a brand new car yesterday at a crazy deal. We bought a brand new off the lot Tuscon.......AT ZERO PERCENT FINANCING......The car was $24,000 and change, and we dont pay a penny extra. Dumb slogan yes, awesome deal though, yes.

Hyundai = ok in my book! :D

On the subject of GOOD commercials, how funny is the Geico commercial with Mike Wallace's nephew -

"I'm not saying I wouldn't go fishing with the man, but when it comes to Mike Wallace. . .:throws down toothpick: . .the story ends with me putting him INTO THE WALL."

:D