[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pope Criticizes Atheism.

evil_gop_liars

...it also says he dogged modern Christianity...

Benedict also critically questioned modern Christianity, saying its focus on individual salvation had ignored Jesus' message that true Christian hope involves salvation for all.

hmmm.....athiests calling for teddy bear namer's death? athiests flying planes into buildings? pope getting into the holy wine?

uh Hello ...people flew the planes into buildings , people called for teddy bears namer's death ...Not GOD

People have free choice , people make choices good and bad ...Hiding behind religion and then blaming religion does not cut it

uh Hello ...people flew the planes into buildings , people called for teddy bears namer's death ...Not GOD

People have free choice , people make choices good and bad ...Hiding behind religion and then blaming religion does not cut it

and what influenced these people to do these things? their radical beliefs and religion.

attacks from 9/11/01 - 12/31/03

just from the 1st half of this year

the crusades were just done by people?

Edited by dmarc117

and what influenced these people to do these things? their radical beliefs and religion.

attacks from 9/11/01 - 12/31/03

just from the 1st half of this year

the crusades were just done by people?

Ofcourse it was done by people ..all of what you wrote was done by people ...

...People will use many things to hide behind when committing evil acts , religion is one of them among others ...Was Hitler an athesist , a Muslim , A roman Catholic ? does it matter ? he wanted to create a master race so he killed millions ( not all were jews by the way )

Stalin killed thousands upon thousands of people ..not because of his religous denomination

Caucascu killed ...

Understand one thing , Religion is very sacred to many , many poeple ...but those who kill , murder , rape and pillage in the name of religion , are doing so much more because they are evil , for their own selfish motives and gain , than because of religion

Ofcourse it was done by people ..all of what you wrote was done by people ...

...People will use many things to hide behind when committing evil acts , religion is one of them among others ...Was Hitler an athesist , a Muslim , A roman Catholic ? does it matter ? he wanted to create a master race so he killed millions ( not all were jews by the way )

Stalin killed thousands upon thousands of people ..not because of his religous denomination

Caucascu killed ...

Understand one thing , Religion is very sacred to many , many poeple ...but those who kill , murder , rape and pillage in the name of religion , are doing so much more because they are evil , for their own selfish motives and gain , than because of religion

i agree with some of what you say. but i would think that those suicide bombers are not born evil. they are brainwashed to believe that killing for allah is just. that is the teaching of radical islam. hitler didnt kill millions, his soldiers did. would you say the same thing about nazism and german soldiers?

i agree with some of what you say. but i would think that those suicide bombers are not born evil. they are brainwashed to believe that killing for allah is just. that is the teaching of radical islam. hitler didnt kill millions, his soldiers did. would you say the same thing about nazism and german soldiers?

They were brainwashed ...i can agree with that ...but that is not religion ... what brainswashed them was people using religion ( amd not the religion itself as even Muslim in its true identity is a peaceful religion ) as an excuse ..they could have used other items as cructhes or excuses to brainwash as well ..

for example If a person is poor , i mean dirt poor , and they are promised money for all their remaining family members and a guaranteed better life for remaining family members , if they kill themselves in a crowded mall with a dynamite belt on , and are offered this option over and over , some may take it ...no religion was involved in this example ...and its not a very likely event but my point is evil is evil and so many reasons and excuses can be made to commit evil ..religion is just one of them

Edited by isleseeya

Your shtick is to be a stupid nut sack leech....please stick to it.

TIA.