[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pbf/hatton

The hook was perfect..Got him right on the jaw back by his ear..Hatton was game but not very impressive IMO..He just kept trying to muscle and push Floyd around but I dont remember him landing many good clean had shots. Floyds right hand lead was his best punch..I think in the 8th he displayed the arsenal and schooled Hatton in that rd..Emanueal Stewart kept calling it saying that Hatton may have been aggressive with his tireless pressure and pushing but Floyd was crafty and would catch him..Floyd lit him up the rd before the KO then finished him up good

haha whomper...save your breathe...this guy knows about as much about boxing as he does football...which is next to nothing

anyway...this fight went just about exactly how i thought it would....

dropped $2000 on floyd at -220(a line which was ridiculously low due to all the brits dropping a ton of cash on their guy...should have been more like -400)...and i even hit on a prop bet...+500 on a point deduction for either guy...i put 100 down on that

Dude must have been a chump for Floyd to knock him out. I watched the Dela Hoya fight againt yesterday, and Floyd hit him but Oscar was unphased by any of his shots.

I felt the same way about Floyd prior to this fight. I thought he was going to get beat by Hatton but he was CLEARLY a better fighter than he was against Oscar. It was night and day. He threw punches with power and landed some big short right hands. Find someone that has taped this fight and watch it. It was the most impressed I have ever been with Floyd.

haha whomper...save your breathe...this guy knows about as much about boxing as he does football...which is next to nothing

anyway...this fight went just about exactly how i thought it would....

dropped $2000 on floyd at -220(a line which was ridiculously low due to all the brits dropping a ton of cash on their guy...should have been more like -400)...and i even hit on a prop bet...+500 on a point deduction for either guy...i put 100 down on that

Wow. Nice hit :D .Thats balls..I put 200 on PBF at -220 and I also put 100 on PBF prop that had him winning by KO/TKO/or DQ..That paid +390..I put the prop in based on the attention paid to Hatton getting easily cut..I thought I would get a stop on cuts..

Edited by whomper