[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I agree with Parcells

Cowboyz1

Your team insist on picking up other people's discarded $hit, is it any wonder you get what you deserve? Good luck with Tank Johnson by the way, after the Bears did the upstanding thing and you stinking weasels went right ahead and signed him up.

Oh, and wasn't it you f'ers that made all the fuss when Owens danced on your star? Now he's your big hero. Your owner, franchise and fans have all the honor and grace of a festering turd.

+1 :D

Your team insist on picking up other people's discarded $hit, is it any wonder you get what you deserve? Good luck with Tank Johnson by the way, after the Bears did the upstanding thing and you stinking weasels went right ahead and signed him up.

OK, so how many other teams woulda signed Johnson after losing their starting nose tackle for the season? If you think none but the Cowboys then yer :D

OK, so how many other teams woulda signed Johnson after losing their starting nose tackle for the season? If you think none but the Cowboys then yer :D

did johnson have to go thru waivers or was he free to sign where he wanted to? if it was waivers then there were teams that passed on him.

did johnson have to go thru waivers or was he free to sign where he wanted to? if it was waivers then there were teams that passed on him.

Dude Tank Johnson was FREE. They cut Nate Jones for 24 hours resigned him less basically what they paid Tank this year. So why not take a chance on a Tank for FREE. If he messes up no harm done, see ya. However, say the kid has wised up and can play some nose to spell Ratliff, who is playing VERY well by the way, why not take a FREE chance to get a talented kid with some past bags.

Makes sense to me.

Dude Tank Johnson was FREE. They cut Nate Jones for 24 hours resigned him less basically what they paid Tank this year. So why not take a chance on a Tank for FREE. If he messes up no harm done, see ya. However, say the kid has wised up and can play some nose to spell Ratliff, who is playing VERY well by the way, why not take a FREE chance to get a talented kid with some past bags.

Makes sense to me.

first, i wasnt sure if he was free to sign or had to clear waivers..i wasnt passing judgement on him or your organization at all...however, i wasnt surprised when i saw that the cowboys signed a guy with questionable character.