[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's going on in JAX?

Ursa Majoris

Are OAK imploding? NFL.COM is showing three unsportsmanlike penalties against OAK.

20'ish seconds left (22 I think)

Jacksonville trying to score before the half

Penalty against Jax ... first thought is that it would be declined setting Jax up for something like a 43 yard FG attempt

Oakland accepts the 10 yard penalty instead, wanting to move them out of FG range

Sapp is jawing the ump for some reason

unsportsmanlike on Sapp, 15 yard penalty

reset the ball

opps two more unsportsmanlike penalties against 2 different Raiders BOTH to be enfored, 30 yard penalty

Sapp still won't shut up

another unsportsmanlike penalty on Sapp and he is ejected from the game

Jax no 1st and goal inside the 5 still 20'ish seconds left on the clock

After all that ... Garrard throws a pick to end the half

It was never said what caused the problem, I imagine it was simply frustration on a 4-10 season bubbling over.

The OAK DEF was really screaming at the refs for whatever reason, even after penalty #1 and then #2 and 3, they wouldn't shut up, so it went from a 53 yard field goal to a 1st and goal from the 5.

What happened after that does not matter as the end was 49-11. :D

Also, they said willie and freddy train together in the off season, and after willie was hurt, during the pitt game, he called fred and congratulated him on his 1st probowl as willie knew he was done. Nice by-line.

Yeah, pretty classy on FWP's part. My only hope is that SD loses one of their last 2 games so the Steelers don't have to play the Jags again. I do root for the Jags when 1)they're not playing the Steelers and 2) their winning does not cost the Steelers a playoff spot. So here's hoping the Jags go to SD and beat the Chargers and the Steelers beat the Titans/Browns. The Jags at NE. That would be interesting. :D

Yeah, pretty classy on FWP's part. My only hope is that SD loses one of their last 2 games so the Steelers don't have to play the Jags again. I do root for the Jags when 1)they're not playing the Steelers and 2) their winning does not cost the Steelers a playoff spot. So here's hoping the Jags go to SD and beat the Chargers and the Steelers beat the Titans/Browns. The Jags at NE. That would be interesting. :D

I tell you what...if the Jags go to NE and the weather is bad like it was last week...the Patriots are going to have a serious problem on their hands. Every year, there's a team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs, and right now, that team is the Jaguars. I don't know what Del Rio did during the offseason, but he finally got it right. This team is good. VERY good. For the first time in years, they're also a lot of fun to watch too.

I tell you what...if the Jags go to NE and the weather is bad like it was last week...the Patriots are going to have a serious problem on their hands. Every year, there's a team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs, and right now, that team is the Jaguars. I don't know what Del Rio did during the offseason, but he finally got it right. This team is good. VERY good. For the first time in years, they're also a lot of fun to watch too.

And they should have Heyward and Peterson back for the playoffs.