[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK NE fans spin this

keggerz

look at what belichick is doing to his fans... everyone over there is delusional.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14917091/detail.html

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- As stunned bystanders watched, a Patriots fan on his way into Gillette Stadium for Sunday's game leapt off an overpass and fell 17 feet onto the pavement below.

"He thought he was going to land in a snow bank," said one witness to the incident.

NewsCenter 5's Todd Kazakiewich reported that the 20-year old man was on a pedestrian walkway heading towards the stores at Patriot Place about 3:15 p.m.

"All of a sudden he jumped. He was screaming on the way down, then he was silent," said another witness.

The man bounced off the pavement below.

"He was unconscious and unresponsive," said Scott Rogers of Foxborough Fire and Rescue.

A medical helicopter landed on the Patriots' practice field and flew the man to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. Officials there said he was in serious condition.

Police are investigating whether alchohol was involved.

"He definitely had something to drink. I think he had a great deal to drink," said a man who witnessed the incident.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with him being in there. It's going for it on 4th and 7, up by 21 points in the fourth that is ridiculous.

So what then? :D

They should have tacked on a field goal instead? Maybe take a knee and hand the Dolphins the ball? Punt into the endzone and move the ball 6 yards to the twenty?

Just what should they have done???

Hooker you still don't get it and obviously never will. :D

What you don't realize is that you are fertilizing a field that has been well manure upon by obnoxious Patriot fans before you, most prominently UT.

you may be right, i dont realize that because this is my first season here

and you're a vet so you would know...

but i'l tell you this, i didn't come here with an intention to talk smack

i came here for FF advice and insight which i got/get because many of you dudes

are quite knowlegable about this chit.

but the more i read the ignorant, misguided, hate filled comments, the less i could

bite my tongue....and so the banter began. most of it is so dumb, it doesnt warrant a response.

as i have said many a times before, i really dont care if you like the Patriots

i'm not trying to convert (lost :D ) souls....i'm a fan.

i've seen alot worse than i've posted and they wern't fishing expeditions either.

but lets face it, the Patriots are 15-0 and on the verge of doing something never before

done in the nfl and very, very, very difficult to do. they are an easy target. all eyes are on them,

i know that, thats what makes it so much fun....next year if they go 10-6 nobody will

give 2 chits about them ( lived through those years too)

i can take a beating as well as give one....smack is never personal when coming from me and

if its taken that way by anyone, that dude needs to get a freak'n life.

So what then? :D

They should have tacked on a field goal instead? Maybe take a knee and hand the Dolphins the ball? Punt into the endzone and move the ball 6 yards to the twenty?

Just what should they have done???

Hooker you still don't get it and obviously never will. :D

Yes. At that point, you attempt a FG. You don't go for it. It's ridiculous. What exactly don't I "get"? When Manning broke Marino's record, it was a game -winning TD. Not a "running-up-the-score" passing TD at the end of a blow-out. The fact that Manning sat out so many fourth quarters, even parts of third quarters, and didn't even play in week 17 shows class and respect. The fact that Brady and the Patriots have run up the score on multiple occasions, and continue to pile on in the fourth quarter of blowouts, does show a lack of class and respect for the game. Manning could have thrown for 60 TD's that year if he was doing what Brady has done this season.

Yes. At that point, you attempt a FG. You don't go for it. It's ridiculous. What exactly don't I "get"? When Manning broke Marino's record, it was a game -winning TD. Not a "running-up-the-score" passing TD at the end of a blow-out. The fact that Manning sat out so many fourth quarters, even parts of third quarters, and didn't even play in week 17 shows class and respect. The fact that Brady and the Patriots have run up the score on multiple occasions, and continue to pile on in the fourth quarter of blowouts, does show a lack of class and respect for the game. Manning could have thrown for 60 TD's that year if he was doing what Brady has done this season.

I agree with you in general but, wow, you've done a complete 180 in terms of your response towards Belichick running up the score.

Isn't Brady still on pace to beak the single-season QB efficiency rating? I'd say that he deserves the most props for that. But as Hook said, comparing what Brady's doing this year to what Peyton did three years ago is somewhat dubious considering the contrasting styles of their respective coaches.

I don't mind him playing late into some of these games, but I was just appalled by them going for it on fourth down up by 21 points late in the fourth. Completely over the top. and against a 1 win team to boot. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

I don't mind him playing late into some of these games, but I was just appalled by them going for it on fourth down up by 21 points late in the fourth. Completely over the top. and against a 1 win team to boot. . .

They've been going for it on fourth down with massive leads late in games for the past month and a half or so. And that's basically been my point of contention as well. I don't blame the players, either. It's all coming from the top.