[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK NE fans spin this

keggerz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Under 2:50 to go with the Pasterisks up 21 brady is still playing...

let me guess its cause he was in a 2nd half funk right?

I'm not a Pats fan but I'm guessing that they left him in because the patriots like to win big and beat other teams into submission. Until another teams stops them, that's the way it goes.

He's just mad because he lost. And to make it all the more painful, the exact thing that caused him to get this far (Brady staying in late and throwing unnecessary touchdowns) will be his downfall this week. How sad.

who me? i dont own brady in any league

I don't see why anyone's asking for spin or complaining about the 2007 Patriots approach to the game in week 15.

Clearly, they want 16-0, then 19-0. They want every record that's available to them within thier reach.

In hook's statement, what needs to be considered is this: to do what they're going for requires an enourmos amount of attitude. Going for it on 4th and 7 is another example of that attitude. Pretty simple, really.

And FWIW - I'd like to see them run the table.

I don't see why anyone's asking for spin or complaining about the 2007 Patriots approach to the game in week 15.

Clearly, they want 16-0, then 19-0. They want every record that's available to them within thier reach.

In hook's statement, what needs to be considered is this: to do what they're going for requires an enourmos amount of attitude. Going for it on 4th and 7 is another example of that attitude. Pretty simple, really.

And FWIW - I'd like to see them run the table.

come on man i am fishing here and you are mucking up the water

You guys need to pull your heads out of your asses. Your constant attack of the Patriots has long grown tiresome. You guys are saying its classless to leave Moss and Brady in, but what about all the home town fans? Did you ever think that maybe they wanted the records to be set at home in front of their fans? Of course not, because you guys are freaking blind. The patriots are better than your favorite team. Get over it.

You guys need to pull your heads out of your asses. Your constant attack of the Patriots has long grown tiresome. You guys are saying its classless to leave Moss and Brady in, but what about all the home town fans? Did you ever think that maybe they wanted the records to be set at home in front of their fans? Of course not, because you guys are freaking blind. The patriots are better than your favorite team. Get over it.

actually in one of the threads i used the word DESPERATION, that was because I thought they were trying to get the record at home...however, there were NE fans that have had stances on BB pulling Brady when the game was not in doubt...that clearly wasnt the case at the end of this game.