[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UNDER DOG'S UNITE

BiGFish

This has been my worst regular season ever. I ended 5-8 and still made the play-offs. I won the championship game and can't figure it out. The Fantasy God's have shined on me BIG TIME this year. What was the key pick up that saved your FF season this year? I grabbed D.Anderson and MIN defense. I think they helped we thru the final stretch. What's your story.

Made it in as the 6th seed. Didn't even have a starting RB and made it to the championship game with 4 WR's and Jerrious Norwood as my only back.

Lost today because i started L.Coles . :D

Been having some family difficulties this week and haven't even looked at anything FF related in awhile, found out a 6PM today Coles was put on IR early in the week. My back up would have been J. Gaffney and i would have won. :D

Anyways, i didn't think i'd win a single game without a starting RB and made it this far, so be it. Just frustrating as hell, knowing had I had the time to review any info this week, I'd be the winner

6-6-1 Bavarians pull off two upsets to make the championship game ... Facing Peyton, FItz, & McGahee ...

Our Willie Parker gets broken ... Life doesn't look good .. but McGahee goes down, so neither get points from RB1 ...

Then Braylon goes big, waiver wire wonders Stecker and Reggie Brown deliver 3 TDs, and my other Waiver Wire Wonder -- KURT WARNER -- goes huge with 340 and 3TDs!!!

Bavarians up by two, with BMarshall and SDiego DEF left to play -- and my trash talking opponent has NO ONE left!! :headbang:

:D:D:wacko::D:D;)

6-6-1 Bavarians pull off two upsets to make the championship game ... Facing Peyton, FItz, & McGahee ...

Our Willie Parker gets broken ... Life doesn't look good .. but McGahee goes down, so neither get points from RB1 ...

Then Braylon goes big, waiver wire wonders Stecker and Reggie Brown deliver 3 TDs, and my other Waiver Wire Wonder -- KURT WARNER -- goes huge with 340 and 3TDs!!!

Bavarians up by two, with BMarshall and SDiego DEF left to play -- and my trash talking opponent has NO ONE left!! :headbang:

:D:D:wacko::D:D;)

NICE...Gotta like delivering humble pie to a trash talker, especially when you're the under dog. GJ!

Won with the below lineup:

Brees

Kitna

Grant

Taylor

Marshall

S. Holmes

Curtis

Witten

Jags D

Crosby

Over:

Favre

Garrard (he didn't start McNabb??)

Gore

J. Lewis

L. Fitz

P. Burress

A. Gonzalez

V. Davis

Pats D

Longwell

Started off 6-7, but won every game after that.....On my bench now, but used on the run was Addai, Hackett, Coles, Stecker, Reggie Williams and a few others....I was getting killed early on due to my #2 pick being Brees....and my #4 pick being Rudi....I can only imagine how good of a team I could have had if I picked up another stud WR with my #4 pick.

Won against a humble owner, but beat two big trash talking owners in rounds one and two!

theohiostate: Why did you start Coles? He wasn't exactly a game time decision...did your lineups lock up totally on Thurs?

Edited by joeyb7

Started off 6-7, but won every game after that.....On my bench now, but used on the run was Addai, Hackett, Coles, Stecker, Reggie Williams and a few others....I was getting killed early on due to my #2 pick being Brees....and my #4 pick being Rudi....I can only imagine how good of a team I could have had if I picked up another stud WR with my #4 pick.

Won against a humble owner, but beat two big trash talking owners in rounds one and two!

theohiostate: Why did you start Coles? He wasn't exactly a game time decision...did your lineups lock up totally on Thurs?

It's gotta sting a little for the rest of the league. Nice.