[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants butt kicking thread.

Randall

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I think you're wrong but, IMO it was'nt cheap anyway. Obviously, the play was'nt called to go to Moss, he took the play off and got hammered. :wacko:

:D

Watch the play without your star shaped glasses... Moss slipped coming out of his cut and was popped by the defender. Cheap hit pass the five yard bump zone...

Edited by T-Scorp

:D I think you're wrong but, IMO it was'nt cheap anyway. Obviously, the play was'nt called to go to Moss, he took the play off and got hammered. :D

It was on the backside of the play. Sometimes those kinds of shots go unnoticed by the refs. I don't think he took the play off, but I don't think he was expecting a helmet to the chops either.

At the very least, Wilson should have hit him straight up, instead of that chickenpeaches by the bucket, turn-to-the-side-so-you-don't-see-it-coming, side of the helmet to the face shot...

Looks like NE is letting every one know that they have a running game!!

Certainly, LM can get it done when they need ... but with Moss active on the Antisocial Hobbits in the final week of salary cap, here's hoping they don't get carried away making the point.

:D Another Moss TD, please!! :D

Certainly, LM can get it done when they need ... but with Moss active on the Antisocial Hobbits in the final week of salary cap, here's hoping they don't get carried away making the point.

:D Another Moss TD, please!! :D

I have a feeling that Brady will be targeting Moss for a record TD for both. there it was and it Brady underthrew it!!!

It was on the backside of the play. Sometimes those kinds of shots go unnoticed by the refs. I don't think he took the play off, but I don't think he was expecting a helmet to the chops either.

At the very least, Wilson should have hit him straight up, instead of that chickenpeaches by the bucket, turn-to-the-side-so-you-don't-see-it-coming, side of the helmet to the face shot...

For a team that has been preaching "team" and "Super Bowl" all year ad nauseam to have their studs in this game at all at this point is nonsense IMO. If someone takes a cheap shot and injures a Patriot it's on Belichick. Again just MHO.

For a team that has been preaching "team" and "Super Bowl" all year ad nauseam to have their studs in this game at all at this point is nonsense IMO. If someone takes a cheap shot and injures a Patriot it's on Belichick. Again just MHO.

Meh. Athletes like to win.