[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Craig James has lost his mind

GWPFFL BrianW

Who did Craig James play for? SMU? I rest my case.

With a statement like that you must not be much of college football fan, Craig Jmaes just might have been apart of one of the most prolific backfields in college football history. Jmaes and Dickerson enough said..........Not the hes smart or anything just replying to your SMU statement.

Talking about the speed of the athletes of Michigan. Doesn't he realize that by default, Big Ten teams don't have speed?

But did you hear the guy talk about the defensive team speed that the Illini saw for the first time all year? Didn't they play OSU...I mean slOw S-U!!

But did you hear the guy talk about the defensive team speed that the Illini saw for the first time all year? Didn't they play OSU...I mean slOw S-U!!

Yes. SlowOHIO is slow , they are snail slow. It's quite easy to score on them cause they are slowohio, slow, big 10 slow espcially in the snow.

Your are talking about OSU right? Or SlowohioU ?

With a statement like that you must not be much of college football fan, Craig Jmaes just might have been apart of one of the most prolific backfields in college football history. Jmaes and Dickerson enough said..........Not the hes smart or anything just replying to your SMU statement.

Yeah, my apologies. I realized my mistake after I typed that. I was gonna reply and fix it but I figured someone would jump on the opportunity. James/Dickerson was before they recieved the death penalty. SMU has not been the same since. Beer does strange things to us sometimes. I tend to suffer from foot-in-mouth disease when I drink. Not that I'm making excuses or anything. Boy, I'm gonna feel grand tomorrow. I only hope I can stay awake and watch my Mountaineers get their asses handed to them by OU.