[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Taylor makes Pro Bowl

dabuffbills

good relevant info here. Excellent rebuttal, sir. Any more names to call or was that pretty much all you had to bring to the table?

There are those that know football... and then there are those who like to watch MTV and think they have neat little sacks of baby juice in their froot o'the looms.

Your post describing the Powl Bowls importance quite clearly places you in which group you belong. Anything else spoken to you on the matter would be akin to drop kicked toddlers in the throat.

There are those that know football... and then there are those who like to watch MTV and think they have neat little sacks of baby juice in their froot o'the looms.

Your post describing the Powl Bowls importance quite clearly places you in which group you belong. Anything else spoken to you on the matter would be akin to drop kicked toddlers in the throat.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought you were going to come with. Par for the course.

If you know so much, come with SOMETHING, unless it is your contention that sitting in a message board and spewing insults makes you think you sound intelligent.

The Pro Bowl is a paid vacation to Hawaii. Period. Ask a player. Again, for the first-timers, it is a cool experience, but nobody else, be it fans, coaches, players, people in the hall, writers etc., believe the pro bowl is of any importance whatsoever.

I'm excited to find out what you're going to call me with this next intelligent comeback!!!