[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

genocide

polksalet

humans first. everything else second...

humans forget we need the rest of the shit here to survive.. well unless someone great a powerful makes us another planet to pillage. :wacko:

not what i meant ..what i meant was the value of human life , for me is the top priority but that does not mean for once second the life of any living creature is not important or should not be protected

shoot i wont even step on an ant or kill a moth in the house ( i usually let them out by opening door or window ..or i can grab one with napkin i do my best not to kill them ) :D

if being sad about the impact of war on innocent human lives lost is going to be the downfall of humans, then let's just kill all the peacenik handwringers and be done with it, problem solved. we can also nuke a bunch of major cities to keep that whole population thing under control.

sounds good to me....

FEAR

"Let's Have A War"

[Chorus:]

There's so many of us

There's so many of us

There's so many [x2]

There's so many of us

There's so many of us

There's so many

Let's have a war

So you can go and die!

Let's have a war!

We could all use the money!

Let's have a war!

We need the space!

Let's have a war!

Clean out this place!

It already started in the city!

Suburbia will be just as easy!

[Chorus]

Let's have a war!

Jack up the Dow Jones!

Let's have a war!

It can start in New Jersey!

Let's have a war!

Blame it on the middle-class!

Let's have a war!

We're like rats in a cage!

[Chorus]

Let's have a war!

Sell the rights to the networks!

Let's have a war!

Let our wallets get fat like last time!

Let's have a war!

Give guns to the queers!

Let's have a war!

The enemy's within!

Way complex subject and too little time.......

What's the answer(s)? Since imperialism is out of the question, unfortunately, I don't see what can reasonably be done by the outside. This is an African problem - among the many others they have - and they're just going to have to fix it themselves like everyone else has. One thing that all civilized countries could do is refuse to sell arms to any of them and make sure private arms sellers can't do it either. Impractical? Ineffective because they will all just use machetes to kill each other? OK, fine - let's hear some other solutions.

In the meantime, y'all can jump all over DK if you want but I certainly can see where he's coming from.

No. they don't Some people simply want to wake up and live their lives without being involved in politics.

It's the height of ignorance to assume eery one of the 5 million people had an opinion in the conflict prior to it breaking out. I can tell you the only absolute: 100% of the humans 'caught in the middle' as well did not want to die.

You think theyre fighting over politics? Like tort reform, campaign finance, things like that? This is a battle over limited resources. If these people opted out they would wake up to find armed guards surrounding thier only water well and thier fields.

i know what you are talking about, and i think you are absolutely wrong. if there is anything that can SAVE the human species (and secondarily, the planet we inhabit), it is regard for other humans and their plight.

but do we have any regard for other humans and there plight.. i mean really.. as we sit here with everything and most of the rest of the world has about nuthing... im not saying its bad .. shit i like living here and being able to buy guns and eat animals i kill but i dont have to do it to survive... some places there are to many people and there is not enough food to feed them.. so they fight and kill each other over food.... quite sad when we have so much of it here in the u.s... but giving it to them wont help either .. this this how the whole mess started int he first place...

most americans have not a clue ... and you know that

but do we have any regard for other humans and there plight.. i mean really.. as we sit here with everything and most of the rest of the world has about nuthing... im not saying its bad .. shit i like living here and being able to buy guns and eat animals i kill but i dont have to do it to survive... some places there are to many people and there is not enough food to feed them.. so they fight and kill each other over food.... quite sad when we have so much of it here in the u.s... but giving it to them wont help either .. this this how the whole mess started int he first place...

most americans have not a clue ... and you know that

i agree with some of what you just said, but i don't see how any of it bolsters the argument that humans valuing the lives of other humans first will be the downfall of humanity.

I don't see what can reasonably be done by the outside. This is an African problem - among the many others they have - and they're just going to have to fix it themselves like everyone else has.

I agree and that logic applies to a lot of Africa's problems. The HIV problem won't get solved until they culturally decide that wearing a rubber is a good idea in general and that having unprotected sex with prostitutes is a particularly bad one.

You think theyre fighting over politics? Like tort reform, campaign finance, things like that? This is a battle over limited resources. If these people opted out they would wake up to find armed guards surrounding thier only water well and thier fields.

:wacko: Yeah, that's precisely what I meant, you disengenuous peaches by the bucket.

i agree with some of what you just said, but i don't see how any of it bolsters the argument that humans valuing the lives of other humans first will be the downfall of humanity.

its not so much the value but how long can we keep growing and taking ....

its not so much the value but how long can we keep growing and taking ....

:wacko: I just saw your sig..You need more article 3 in your life. I'll pray for you..Friend