[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Sunday since August....

Chavez

That's what I'm talking about. Man I wish that weather would make out here to Pittsburgh. BTW - as I am sure you have read someplace in the tailgate, that is my favorite club of all time. :wacko:

I describe it as new, but it was actually used... just new to me. A couple years ago's model... 8.5 with the gold shaft. Sweet.

It snowed last week, but yesterday the starter was talking about how there was not one tee-time open, and there were people on standby to get out. Beautiful weather... but you couldn't get a tee more than a quarter inch in the ground because it was frozen underneath. :D

happy birthday! it was our daughter's 3rd birthday yesterday. we had it at an ice cream shop downtown. today was spent tripping over and stepping on the pieces of all the toys she got yesterday.

All of the cool kids are born on 1/27 :wacko:

mine was born 1/26. thanks a lot, you just made my kid cry.

mine was born 1/26. thanks a lot, you just made my kid cry.

I was looking at your post with a time of 2:24 AM est.......Please give your kid a hug and tell him he was really close to being cool :wacko:

Edited by T_bone65