[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LDS Church President Passes away at 97

Cyclones

I can never keep up with these religions mankind invents...do Mormons go to Heaven?

yes, some do. Some get to become Gods themselves. Se the quote above from Mr. Hinckley.

:wacko:He was an amazing man and will be missed. I am a better man having listened to him and followed his counsel for more than two decades.

Mormons will be better off without that rig.

Mormons will be better off without that rig.

:wacko:Nice to hear your opinion on the matter, but I beg to differ. I always find it intersting how some folks become experts on LDS doctrine by listening to a few misguided ministers of other faiths.

Nobody is trashing your beliefs, polky - try to have some respect for mine.

Peace. :D

:wacko:Nice to hear your opinion on the matter, but I beg to differ. I always find it intersting how some folks become experts on LDS doctrine by listening to a few misguided ministers of other faiths.

Nobody is trashing your beliefs, polky - try to have some respect for mine.

Peace. :D

I am not trashing yours or lds beliefs. I am trashing some of the misguided crap that hinckley said. See my citation of him above. That is just wrong.

I assume the council of 12 will meet to appoint a new president? How does that work and how long does it take?

Polk we tend to get along so I'm not going to trash you in a thread like this, but why do you even care? So you can take another shot at us? Look it up on the innernets.

Polk we tend to get along so I'm not going to trash you in a thread like this, but why do you even care? So you can take another shot at us? Look it up on the innernets.

I care because I care about all of God's creations. I know that sounds hokey but that is how I roll.

I really didn't realize he had such a spiritual leadership position and was so loved and admired.