[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheeseburger in a can

Brentastic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm still waiting for Weige to step up to the plate.

When I saw that this thread was on the front page again I was like "oh crap, I forgot".

(I will say that two weeks ago I tried to by one, but the store that might carry it was closed when I got there.)

I'll try again the next time I get paid and have money.

When I saw that this thread was on the front page again I was like "oh crap, I forgot".

(I will say that two weeks ago I tried to by one, but the store that might carry it was closed when I got there.)

I'll try again the next time I get paid and have money.

Wow, things are that tight? I could always paypal you the few bucks it would cost. I got some old socks and underwear I could send you too.

(boy I sure hope you're not going through some hardship I didn't know about. If I just put my foot in my mouth I'm truly sorry)

Wow, things are that tight? I could always paypal you the few bucks it would cost. I got some old socks and underwear I could send you too.

(boy I sure hope you're not going through some hardship I didn't know about. If I just put my foot in my mouth I'm truly sorry)

nothing to worry about--I get paid tomorrow, so my family and I should be able to eat again then :wacko:

(Actually, I am sort of playing a game to see if we can live off of the money that the German university is paying me while using as little of the money that I am still getting paid from my home university back in America. My take-home pay over here is about 960 euros per month and our rent costs 610 euros (all utilities included); food and gas are expensive (gas is more than $7 per gallon), so it makes things interesting. Luckily, wine and beer are cheap--so it sort of evens out in the end. haha).

But fear not, the real reason I haven't eaten a "cheeseburger in a can" yet is because I am too lazy to go find one.