[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And The House of Puddy Rejoiced.

Pope Flick

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/business/...big.changes.cnn

Personally, as a seller this is a bad idea. I've lost more feedback from buyers receiveing said item and then leaving no feedback whatsoever. I always leave feedback for my buyers, but only after I've received mine.

In the two cases I have received negatives as a seller, one was a buyer who bid on multiple auctions, didn't cancel his bid with me and left me stiffed for the fees and the hassle it is to get them back through eBay. The other time some woman opened the box I had sent her a boxed toy in. Apparently the USPS had jostled it to the point of opening the inner box and without even sifting through all of the packaging foam left me a negative for an incomplete item. You can imagine my anger when on the phone with her she began pulling the toy parts out of the foam when I suggested she actually do it.

So I'll be moving to another site that allows me a carrot and stick approach to ensure I receive MY legit feedback as a seller and allows a carrot and stick approach to make that happen. My feedback - which is in the mid 400's should well be in the 600s but isn't becuase of deadbeat buyers basically.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/business/...big.changes.cnn

Personally, as a seller this is a bad idea. I've lost more feedback from buyers receiveing said item and then leaving no feedback whatsoever. I always leave feedback for my buyers, but only after I've received mine.

In the two cases I have received negatives as a seller, one was a buyer who bid on multiple auctions, didn't cancel his bid with me and left me stiffed for the fees and the hassle it is to get them back through eBay. The other time some woman opened the box I had sent her a boxed toy in. Apparently the USPS had jostled it to the point of opening the inner box and without even sifting through all of the packaging foam left me a negative for an incomplete item. You can imagine my anger when on the phone with her she began pulling the toy parts out of the foam when I suggested she actually do it.

So I'll be moving to another site that allows me a carrot and stick approach to ensure I receive MY legit feedback as a seller and allows a carrot and stick approach to make that happen. My feedback - which is in the mid 400's should well be in the 600s but isn't becuase of deadbeat buyers basically.

I'm just curious ---> What site is that?

Edited by Chargerz