[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Golf, its good for the soul.

keggerz

Two years ago for my BDay(18th) my wife got me a gift card for golfing at Kingsmill River Course(LPGA plays the Michelob Ultra on this course), Plantation Course(the one i played)and the Woods course(was closed)

Today I finally got to use it(first time i have golfed in almost 2yrs too)...temp is unusually warm here right now(low 60s today)...and with all the stress of closing up shop it was really relaxing to just be out on the course with no worries whatsoever....I cant believe that I shot a 95(my best round ever is a 90) but it wouldnt have mattered if i shot a 195...there is just something about being out on a golf course that is good for the soul. :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

Two years ago for my BDay(18th) my wife got me a gift card for golfing at Kingsmill River Course(LPGA plays the Michelob Ultra on this course), Plantation Course(the one i played)and the Woods course(was closed)

Today I finally got to use it(first time i have golfed in almost 2yrs too)...temp is unusually warm here right now(low 60s today)...and with all the stress of closing up shop it was really relaxing to just be out on the course with no worries whatsoever....I cant believe that I shot a 95(my best round ever is a 90) but it wouldnt have mattered if i shot a 195...there is just something about being out on a golf course that is good for the soul. :wacko:

:D You're 20?

I must be reading this wrong - you are now 20, and 2 years ago your wife gave you the gift of golf for your 18th birthday. How old is your wife, and why the hell are you married at that age?

:wacko: Birthday is on the 18th - he is turning 41.

Edited by Big John