[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Slow Playing' the Reporter

Brentastic

Yep, the reporter got punked. He kept trying to push to the point where the guy said "I don't know" but the guy always did know. My favorite part was when the kid said "My dad's a pediatrician..."

Yeah, that reporter honed in on him, guns-a-blazin and he got it handed to him. You gottta love it :wacko:

Funny... you can hear the condescension and animosity coming from the interviewer at first, but this kid doesn't bite on that at all. He just keeps his cool, and answers very intelligently on EVERY question. Just excellent! I don't agree with the kid's politics, but I love seeing him being able to articulate his positions and school the clown who thought he was picking on an easy mark.

Edit to add: We need to get that kid to start posting here at the Huddle. He is everything that Skins was not. :wacko:

Edited by Savage Beatings