[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bride dies during first dance

dabuffbills

I was making a comment about how if Atomic had made such a comment about an NFL player, that posters here would have been all over him

For the record, I spent a few years as a wedding videographer, and when I see a wedding, the first thing that pops into my head is how I would shoot and edit it.

Was my comment a joke? Or was it a true statement borne of my real world experience? How does anyone know I didn't weep while posting it?

For the record, I spent a few years as a wedding videographer, and when I see a wedding, the first thing that pops into my head is how I would shoot and edit it.

Was my comment a joke? Or was it a true statement borne of my real world experience? How does anyone know I didn't weep while posting it?

I believe you wept.

Chosing not to deride someone posting a joke about the tragic death of a woman and dismissing it so off-handedly while obviously taking grave offense at my moral observation.

I never accused you of mocking anything. And if you think I was mocking 5 million dead psople yer wrong.

Sorry for the thread jack, I'm done.

again. Its just my interpretation here but I think he is saying in this post that he feels you are very gay..We are talking Richard Simmons gay here. I could be offbase. If so ..My bad. Just calling it like I see it.

Chosing not to deride someone posting a joke about the tragic death of a woman and dismissing it so off-handedly while obviously taking grave offense at my moral observation.

one was a joke which may be construed as slightly offensive. the other was a bizarre moral equivalency statement that many of us hoped was a joke, as it appeared to be minimizing the genocidal deaths of 5 million people. i don't get how these two are supposed to be comparable. are you saying that if wedgie takes offense at your moranic bonobos soapboxing, he is somehow obliged to be offended by any and every dead person joke?

one was a joke which may be construed as slightly offensive. the other was a bizarre moral equivalency statement that many of us hoped was a joke, as it appeared to be minimizing the genocidal deaths of 5 million people. i don't get how these two are supposed to be comparable. are you saying that if wedgie takes offense at your moranic bonobos soapboxing, he is somehow obliged to be offended by any and every dead person joke?

Like I said, I dont really feel like arguing the point. It was just a commentary on the fickle nature of the morality police that love to pass judgement on others on this board. I dont really care what Wegie takes offense at. And if you find my beliefs bizarre and want to add your two cents to the "moranic bonobo soapboxing" issue, as your comment suggests, post your opinions in the appropriate thread. I wouldnt want to derail from this one (which I've obviously already done).

Like I said, I dont really feel like arguing the point. It was just a commentary on the fickle nature of the morality police that love to pass judgement on others on this board. I dont really care what Wegie takes offense at. And if you find my beliefs bizarre and want to add your two cents to the "moranic bonobo soapboxing" issue, as your comment suggests, post your opinions in the appropriate thread. I wouldnt want to derail from this one (which I've obviously already done).

I'm really not offended by too much. In fact, I wasn't actually offended by your comment that your implication that it is a good thing that five million people were killed because it helps out some bonobos. (You are confusing "me being offended" with "me thinking that you are an idiot" and those two are not the same thing).