[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lookin for a TV that mounts Under Kitchen Cabinet

nuke'em ttg

Wanna surprise the wife and get a new TV for the kitchen to replace the old bulky junker........i can hit the Local Electronics dude that's been here forever or was wondering if i could trust Best Buy for something other then Moneymaker Poker..........anyone get one from there :wacko:

I gotta get it and mount it today :D

Wanna surprise the wife and get a new TV for the kitchen to replace the old bulky junker........i can hit the Local Electronics dude that's been here forever or was wondering if i could trust Best Buy for something other then Moneymaker Poker..........anyone get one from there :wacko:

I gotta get it and mount it today :D

We have this one. I had to have new wire ran to it in order to get satellite.

http://www.nextag.com/Gpx-KL858S-8-1-566328128/prices-html

It is what it is. Nothing special.

This is weird....local guy said just the TV is hard to find since ditigal came along and sony quit makin'm all together.......all he had was a Cabinet bracket for 80 bucks and a $480.00 20" flat screen to slam on it :wacko:

We already have the tunes mounted on another cabinet but it looks like the Twiley KitchenTV System might be my only option :D .......man i just wanted to run out and grab one :D

I've read LCD TVs smaller than 32" will be harder and harder to find from the big names because they are all switching production to more profitable computer LCD monitors. Just what I read recently.

think you're right.........Best Buy wasn't stockin any small kitchen TV's