[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lindsay Lohan

Vinatieri Is God

It appears to me that all the negativity is from one of these sources: 1) dislike of freckles, 2) dislike of LL's personal troubles, 3) deification - deservedly so, or not - of MM, or 4) over exposure of LL since she was underaged. Well #1 is just silly, and #3 is interesting, in that MM was no angel, and had many of the same issues with poor decision making/morals and alcohol/drugs that LL has - albeit with a terrible childhood that was by all accounts more horrific than most people could understand.

I'm no pop psychologist, but I honestly think the 4th one (with #2 also) has more to do with it than anything. I mean, can we all remember when we thought the tabloid "Big 3" - LL, Brit and Paris - were all hot little chicks with 'potential'? I can, and I can also remember when they all became incredibly tired and played out too - somewhere around late 2005/ early 2006. The last 2 years have been slow downward spirals for all of them, and their perceived physical attractiveness has gone way down, simply due to over-exposure. There simply is no way they can regain the young ingenue charm again - not that the talentless (of the 3) Paris ever had it, IMHO. I'm afraid that the same thing would happen to even the Marissa Millers/HeidKlums/Jennifer Connellys/Kate Beckinsales of the world too, if we had the same sort of stories played out.

OK, now you know my top 4 'alone time' fantasy babes, ahem.....

You forgot #5 and this absolutely applies to Paris Hilton as well without question (in fact, more so because Paris is just flat out weird looking). She's simply not that hot. Once again, hotter than most, for sure. However, she's not walk into a street lamp because you're busy looking at her hot. Once again, walk through UNC in the spring time. She's probably hotter than maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of the girls there. That's not elite.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris Hilton is hot like Sarah Jessica Parker hot. Nobody knows why they are considered hot and nobody really thinks they're that good looking, but they have the reputation anyway.

To quote Peter Griffon: "Her face looks like a shoe."

actually all in all it paints a picture of lindsay that makes her much more unattractive than i imagined her to be ...a little messy and sloppy tp be honest

Marilyn she is not for sure

My sentiments exactly. I thought she was good looking at one time, but the shapeless (baby fat?) thighs and general lack of tone kind of ruined that for me. :wacko:

Paris Hilton is hot like Sarah Jessica Parker hot. Nobody knows why they are considered hot and nobody really thinks they're that good looking, but they have the reputation anyway.

To quote Peter Griffon: "Her face looks like a shoe."

Not that she's super high on my list, but SJP sort of qualifies as hot in that sexy-ugly Angelica Houston sort of way. Women say the same thing about John Malcovich. As for Hilton, there's nothing. There's a boring looking chick who's always got a dumb look on her face. Hilton does absolutely nothing for me what so ever. Parker, on the other hand, has a strange allure. Well, aside from the fact that every time I've ever flipped past that show of hers, she looks like a freaking clown.

That's another topic entirely. Clothes that chicks think are "cute" that make you wonder what the hell they could have possibly been thinking when they got dressed. Like it's freaking halloween or something.

Not that she's super high on my list, but SJP sort of qualifies as hot in that sexy-ugly Angelica Houston sort of way. Women say the same thing about John Malcovich. As for Hilton, there's nothing. There's a boring looking chick who's always got a dumb look on her face. Hilton does absolutely nothing for me what so ever. Parker, on the other hand, has a strange allure. Well, aside from the fact that every time I've ever flipped past that show of hers, she looks like a freaking clown.

That's another topic entirely. Clothes that chicks think are "cute" that make you wonder what the hell they could have possibly been thinking when they got dressed. Like it's freaking halloween or something.

IMHO, Paris Hilton is downright ugly. Just don't get it.

ok...SHUT UPPPPPP....

:wacko:

for the record, Big John has perused a thread after I posted a few times and didn't take any action and also, she is wearing a thong :D....so it's not full ass :moon:

:D

It's not Big John that does the zapping. I think they have it out for me, my latest was zapped and it wasn't any worse than yours.

:D

It's not Big John that does the zapping. I think they have it out for me, my latest was zapped and it wasn't any worse than yours.

my previous one was of a Templar Knight whose name I can't even spell but he was french :wacko:

but that got zapped apparently....