[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaq vs. Kobe

budlitebrad

yep- hell of an entertaining game. Wow, LA looks like the team to beat in the LOADED West.

Shaq looked pretty good, he will shed some lb's - he just needs to stay healthy

While I agree that LA is very much improved and playing well to say they are the team to beat in the West is a stretch. I believe that as Shaq gets acclimated to the Suns he will have a great impact on their success in the playoffs. The winner still has to go through San Antonio and with the addition of Thomas their front line is deep enough now to contend with the rest.

I put them in this order:

San Antonio

Phoenix

LA

Dallas

Utah

New Orleans

Denver

The series I'm looking forward to is the one between Boston and Detroit. Everyone's printing Boston's ticket to the Championship but I feel that Detroit is the team to beat in the East and will defeat the Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals.

Edited by theprofessor

So, will the Celtics just beat up on whomever survives the Western Conference playoffs. There are probably 4 or 5 legit contenders from the West that will thoroughly thrash each other through the playoffs just to make the finals.

Don't see it BC- I don't think Boston will survive the East to be honest- I think Det takes em down.

Nice run in the regular season but that team is not gonna be as tough in a playoff series..........

I think any West team would take down Boston without much trouble.

While I agree that LA is very much improved and playing well to say they are the team to beat in the West is a stretch. I believe that as Shaq gets acclimated to the Suns he will have a great impact on their success in the playoffs. The winner still has to go through San Antonio and with the addition of Thomas their front line is deep enough now to contend with the rest.

I put them in this order:

San Antonio

Phoenix

LA

Dallas

Utah

New Orleans

Denver

The series I'm looking forward to is the one between Boston and Detroit. Everyone's printing Boston's ticket to the Championship but I feel that Detroit is the team to beat in the East and will defeat the Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals.

all good- hey, I am in Phoenix- I am psyched if the Big Shactus can stay healthy, and I agree until SA is beaten by someone they are the team you have to go thru- that being said LA is absolutely loaded - and deep and I think has what it takes to beat SA - home court will be everything there...

the way I see em:

SA

LAL

PHX

UTAH

DAL

NO