[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ever had business deals with the Japanese?

polksalet

To make a long story short I just talked to a guy involved in manufacturing surveying equipment. He used to work for a large corporation based out of the US but they bought their electrical components from one Japanese manufacturer. Well a couple of years ago the American company sold out to a large conglomerate. The fellow was fired/downsized and started his own company. Now the Japanese will only deal with him and will not furnish replacement parts to the conglomerate. So now he has the job or repairing the older equipment.. Apparently the Japanese supplier says the conglomerate acting poorly and treated everyone badly. I had heard this story but only heard it first hand today.

How bizarre is that? I thought everyone were now a bunch of whores. Apparently I am wrong.

To make a long story short I just talked to a guy involved in manufacturing surveying equipment. He used to work for a large corporation based out of the US but they bought their electrical components from one Japanese manufacturer. Well a couple of years ago the American company sold out to a large conglomerate. The fellow was fired/downsized and started his own company. Now the Japanese will only deal with him and will not furnish replacement parts to the conglomerate. So now he has the job or repairing the older equipment.. Apparently the Japanese supplier says the conglomerate acting poorly and treated everyone badly. I had heard this story but only heard it first hand today.

How bizarre is that? I thought everyone were now a bunch of whores. Apparently I am wrong.

Japanese are extremely loyal people. I have a few clients that are Japanese. If you do right by them, they will do right by you and stick with you.