[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

xBox 360 games for kids

Jimmy Neutron

My three-year-old loves Star Wars Lego. There's a bunch of good XBOX Live Arcade games too. Just scroll over to the Marketplace blade and click on games. The Burnout series racing games are also great.

yeah Burnout is great for any age...Star Wars Lego seems to be great for the kids too...

Oldest is 12 - youngest is 6. Nothing rated M please.

Sonic Hedgehog game.

TIA.

Sonic would be a fun one to play with the 12 year old.

The Co-Op requires you to work together to get through the levels, such as you standing on a button so he can get through a door kind of thing.

Look at Viva Pinata.. I got it for my son and though it is a bit over his head, he likes it a lot(He is 4). not only that, but it is on the X360 classics line so you get it new for like $30

I was going to mention this...but wasn't sure which age category that it fell under..

"Toejam and Earl: Mission to Earth"

Very good, very funny game, perfect for kids (and it's fun for adults too. . .cough cough). Rather than killing the enemy, the main characters "convert" the bad guys to the ways of funk music by zapping them with "Funk-Fu". It's adorable.

Look at Viva Pinata.. I got it for my son and though it is a bit over his head, he likes it a lot(He is 4). not only that, but it is on the X360 classics line so you get it new for like $30

I looked at this one and worried it'd be too simple for my 6 year old. Maybe I'll rent it and see if he likes it - thanks.

"Toejam and Earl: Mission to Earth"

Very good, very funny game, perfect for kids (and it's fun for adults too. . .cough cough). Rather than killing the enemy, the main characters "convert" the bad guys to the ways of funk music by zapping them with "Funk-Fu". It's adorable.

Sounds good - my 11 year old is a clown - if it's funny, he'll like it.

Dance Dance Revolution (DDR), get a pad and get them some exercise.

Haven't seen this - I'll look for it.