[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Top 5 Chicks

Menudo

is this

1 - best as of today (ie not best all-time in their prime, in which case I doubt any listed so far would make my list)

2 - best looking only (ie regardless of other things like they're ho's or stupid or whatever) or fav hotties that might be favs for other reasons also -

?

Here's the original post.

There was an episode of Friends years ago, where Ross and Rachel made a deal that they could pick 5 celebrities that they could hook up with and the other couldn't get mad. Yes, I watched Friends :wacko: Ever since then, my wife and I have discussed our list, just for fun. Mine has changed multiple time. I was just curious who would make your list of 5. Here is my current list:

Sounds to me like your current top 5 list you would sleep with that the Mrs. couldn't get mad at you for. If your current list has you sleeping with 95 year old women then so be it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order:

Stacy Keibler (my favorite out of all of the others)

Selma Hayak

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jessica Beil

Keyra Augustina (not a Hollywood actress but it would behoove you to do a google search for her. Trust me!)

In no particular order:

Stacy Keibler (my favorite out of all of the others)

Selma Hayak

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jessica Beil

Keyra Augustina (not a Hollywood actress but it would behoove you to do a google search for her. Trust me!)

Probably my #6 or maybe even 5b. Those legs are incredible.

Keibler

Not for me. The Ta Ta's are just a little to BIG for my taste. They got to have some firmness to them. More than a :brew: ful

I concur...they may actually look better with clothes on rather than off... :D:wacko:

but she still should be posted :D