[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas makes me sad

Sturphy

There are still places that cater to the "common" person.

The Sahara is known for having a $3 blackjack table running 24/7

The poker room staff at Treasure Island is awesome (thank you missing Huddler for that lead).

Now, if you go on a fight weekend, center strip is going to raise their prices as those events attract a wealthier clientelle and they can fill their tables at higher minimums. The nicer hotels (Bellagio, Wynn etc.) hardly ever have $10 minimum tables except maybe weekday mornings.

I think there is something for everyone there. It is not a family vacation place, despite their attempts in the 90's to make it more of a family friendly environment.

I guess because I am happy sitting in a poker room 12 hours a day, my demands are simple. I don't gamble high enough or often enough in the pits to justify comped rooms (though, even though I have said this the last 4 or 5 trips there, I may finally go through with putting $100 a circle on the Let It Ride table if I am running good in poker or other gambling), so I am happy earning my $2/hr in comps playing poker so that I can get a decent sandwich and a beer at the deli after 5 or 6 hours or save up and get a dinner comped after a long day of play.