[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play the Lito Sheppard Guessing Game

Footballjoe

Not Zonia. I can't see them trading one of the youngest and best WR's in the league for any amount. They have their offense in place right now. They just need to upgrade the D

You can't see a solid organization like ARZ giving aways its best player in....forever for Lito and a pick.

I for one could see it. :wacko:

:hoping:

Edited by Zooty

if AZ can't re-negotiate a contract with Fitz...he has to go somewhere else...

reports keep flying that he could very well be traded and Philly keeps popping up...

he's slated to earn 14 mil this year and 17 mil the following...they won't have enough to even sign the draft picks...

if AZ can't re-negotiate a contract with Fitz...he has to go somewhere else...

reports keep flying that he could very well be traded and Philly keeps popping up...

he's slated to earn 14 mil this year and 17 mil the following...they won't have enough to even sign the draft picks...

They would have enough to sign their draft picks. But not anyone else really.

I dont have specifics to offer, but I would not be surprised at Reid making a deal with Minnesota or Baltimore. He likes to make trades with his ex-coaches.

Its doubtful IMO that they move him for anything other than a WR. I don't see either of those teams as fitting that requirement.

Its doubtful IMO that they move him for anything other than a WR. I don't see either of those teams as fitting that requirement.

yeah, the demand is WR...

the Eagles of a few years ago would sign DJ Hackett and would use Lito to trade up in the draft....

maybe they finally realize that they need a proven WR more than anything....Fitz is young..and proven....

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...350/1002/SPORTS

Report: Eagles make offer for Fitzgerald

By GEOFF MOSHER, The News Journal

Posted Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Larry Fitzgerald-to-the- Eagles trade scenario takes on new intrigue daily, with a report surfacing Friday that the Eagles have submitted a trade offer to Arizona to obtain the Pro Bowl wide receiver.

The Cardinals and Fitzgerald have hit an impasse in contract renegotiations, according to The Arizona Republic, which also reported that the Eagles have offered cornerback Lito Sheppard and wide receiver Reggie Brown as trade bait with hopes of forcing the Cardinals to deal away the wideout if they can't reach an agreement to restructure his contract.

A league source confirmed to The News Journal that the Eagles have proposed a trade to Arizona, but the source couldn't elaborate on the details of the proposal.

The Cardinals still hold out hope of reaching a new deal with Fitzgerald or having him play out the rest of his contract, according to The Arizona Republic report.

Fitzgerald, 24, is scheduled to make $14.6 million in 2008 and $17.4 million in 2009, the final year of his contract. Cardinals general manager Rod Graves has adamantly stated that Fitzgerald will remain with the Cardinals.