[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you wearing red today?

rocknrobn26

Thank you sir. Same to you. My mother hooked me up with Cannoli filled St. Josephs zeppolis yesterday. awesome stuff

Edited by whomper

Thank you sir. Same to you. My mother hooked me up with Cannoli filled St. Josephs zeppolis yesterday. awesome stuff

And my Mom made me her special BUTTER COOKIES! Yum!!!! She's gonna be 88 years old this year! :wacko: Still sharp as a whip!

Moms are special to sons, as I am sure you would agree, Whomp! Bless them!

And my Mom made me her special BUTTER COOKIES! Yum!!!! She's gonna be 88 years old this year! :wacko: Still sharp as a whip!

Amen to that..and 88 is awesome :D . God bless her. My grandmother will be 88 in may and she is the same way. A sharp as a tack.

And my Mom made me her special BUTTER COOKIES! Yum!!!! She's gonna be 88 years old this year! :D Still sharp as a whip!

:wacko: My Italian mom died at the much too young age of 64. My grandmother(her mom) lived to be 97. I miss them both and really miss the cooking. I have to go back to Batavia at the end of July to bury my sister's ashes and we're trying to remember who has my grandmother's recipe for ravioli. I volunteered to help make it if someone can find the damn recipe. I haven't enjoyed this in 20 years.. I still remember the offer, whomp, and one of these years I'll have to make it up that way. Salute!