[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Rev.

detlef

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that these pages are created by whoever wants to create them and not the campaign itself right? H8 could go in there and create a page for himself and upload his genie pic. There's really no point to this. :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group

You can create your own groups, much like yahoo groups etc. So once again - - :isleseeyarolleyes:

right, and they don't have any kind of screening at all. anybody in the whole world can just get their picture up on obama's website, piece of cake.

tell you what, i'll believe you when you post the link to the genie-h8-luv-group at obama.com. until then....:wacko: BS.

right, and they don't have any kind of screening at all. anybody in the whole world can just get their picture up on obama's website, piece of cake.

tell you what, i'll believe you when you post the link to the genie-h8-luv-group at obama.com. until then....:wacko: BS.

Are you kidding? I do that and it will be posted on some right wing blog as a pic of Obama's secret male lover.

I don't know what their screening process is, but the point is the pages/profiles are creating by whomever wants to start one. Obviously the screening didn't work initially with the Black Panther group set up and was later removed.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Are you kidding? I do that and it will be posted on some right wing blog as a pic of Obama's secret male lover.

who cares if it costs the long-legged freak the election, it would be the GREATEST HUDDLE POST OF ALL TIME. get your f*cking priorities in order. :wacko:

Here's what amazes me. So, Obama's associated with this crack pot Reverend and McCain is with the not job that was linked to in this thread. Each side is prepared to look past these associations their own guys have and point to the other. However, if neither had these associations, as in, didn't go to church, they wouldn't stand a chance in hell of making the oval office.

Why does America think it's so damned important that our POTUS goes to church?

I would hope that you wouldn't deny hiring a qualified person in a management position based on that. Obviously, even if you were backwards enough to do that, you'd have sense enough to keep that discriminatory secret to yourself.

However, that seems to be one of the core qualifications to be POTUS, right behind being old enough and born in the US. If you don't go to church, don't bother applying for the gig.