[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Cook

Chief Dick

I hope the guy with the dreadlocks gets eliminated today

I don't. Aside from Cook, Castro probably has the most creative talent left on the show. Smithson? Sure, she can belt 'em out, but I haven't heard one ounce of originality from her.

I think Maluby is bye-bye. Weak song choice and she didn't even sing it to her potential.

Kristy Lee Cook's song choice was strange but it worked out for her. It'll keep her around for a week longer, maybe 2.

David Cook is by far the most talented in terms of voice AND creativity. I think it's a blend of these two factors that should determine the winner. Unfortunately, it's a goofy reality show and sometimes the "best" don't actually win (see: Chris Daughtry).

:wacko: Gonna c/p this to the AI thread too. :D

Dialidol.com is predicting Chikezie and Castro to be in the bottom 2. I don't put a lot of stock in that site. They claim to be accurate but I've yet to see it.

Don't discount the Cuban vote for Castro--I hear Fidel is a big fan and the little asian girl is like the Yao Ming of Idol right now. That vote alone will probably carry her a couple more weeks. Kinda like the chick from Hawaii a couple years ago.