[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just so it does not get lost in the Aqualung thread.

Skippy

This is Aqua's wife. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers. I will be returning to the hospital tomorrow. I am taking his laptop with me so I can read him all your posts. He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

Aqualung's name is Rich Fremer for those of you that want to brighten his day with a card. Audrey says that he loves to get them.

I just got off the phone with Aqua's wife. She sounds like a wonderful person but I can hear it in her voice that she is taking a beating. It has been something like six weeks since she had been home. Aqua is at a hospital here in Pittsburgh and the Lung's live about three hours away. This has to be very tough on her without the being away from home part but add that and this is extra tough.

I am going to make a seperate thread but anyone that wants to help them out with a little donation, (his wife told me that flowers are not permitted on is floor), can feel free to send me a paypal at Skippyffl@hotmail.com. I will keep your name and add it to a card that I will give to Mrs. Lung.

As for Aqua, she said that he is very happy when she reads him cards that he gets in the mail so re-read this part from his wife: He is at West Penn Hospital, 4800 Friendship Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224, room E701. Cards would be great. He always gets a big smile when I show him the cards he gets. He is really trying to hang in there.

Get out there and get him a card and send to to that address with Richard Fremer in place of Aqualung where the name should go. Get busy with this as I am going to see him in a few days and when I get there I want to see cards from the huddle everywhere.

This is Aqua's wife. I wanted to let you know I read all of your posts to him this afternoon. Got big smiles and a few tears from him. I know it really boosted his spirits. THANKS SO MUCH!

Okay, a good group of you have sent some paypal and I am way proud of the Huddle nation for that. I am still taking Paypal's and I am hoping to see him on Thursday. I would like to give Audrey the card with our paypal total at that point so that she can make her life a little more easy getting her more than a 100 miles down here to the hospital and maybe a good meal or two while she is here.

Shouldn't this be pinned?

My card will be mailed tomorrow. Unfortunately Skip, it won't arrive until Saturday but at least he'll get it and he should get a good laugh as well. He needs it. Thanks again for doing the legwork on the PP.

Keep this going.................. :wacko:

If there are any of you in bad/hard times that would like to do something but can't, PM your REAL NAME to me and I'll send another 'Healing Card', w/ your name included. Understand I can only put 2 names per card, but I'm willing to do 2 more cards.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Keep this going.................. :D

If there are any of you in bad/hard times that would like to do something but can't, PM your REAL NAME to me and I'll send another 'Healing Card', w/ your name included. Understand I can only put 2 names per card, but I'm willing to do 2 more cards.

:wacko: If there is a poker game tonight, and I am fortunate enough to win, it will also go to the Aqua fund. I am going to suggest that whoever the winner is does the same.

damn it! I forgot to buy a card. AGAIN...

I've been using this charity:Society of the Little Flower....

You can do it all online.

$5 for a healing Mass card, but we use this charity a lot so I give more.