[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Masters Pool

gbpfan1231

Anyoine know a site where I would be able to easily download the Masters scores into Excel?

I have a buddy who runs a pool with a lot of people and it is all based on the golfers score and he has to type in the score of each golfer. He has it in Excel and if you could easily download the stats you could use a lookup and would save a ton of time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm surprised there isn't a pool site that does this for you, but it may cost some $. Keep looking. Meanwhile, why can't he just copy and paste the scores into Excel each day? It may put them into one column, but then use the Data>Text to Column function. It will take a few minutes, so depending on how fast your buddy can type, this process may be slower than just typing the player scores in.

Coffeeman's suggestion is probably easiest. Depending on how the site is set up, you can use the Data - Import External Data function, but basically if you can find a list of the player's with score, a simple cut and paste, followed by the text to columns will be real easy.