[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paula Abdul vs. Roger Clemens

MikesVikes

Oh snap.

The fact that just two days ago, Roger was feigning outrage and denying these charges as a personal attack does not look good for someone who is still feigning outrage and and denying the steroid allegations as a personal attack.

I sense some perpetration.

Never liked Clemens from his days as a Red Sox (punking out in the world series), as a Blue Jay (going for the team that had the "best chance to win" when obviously he was going for the paycheck) as a Yankee (throwing bat at Piazza) (retiring and getting all the gifts before unretiring) as an Astro (dumb ass texan), and as a yankee again (juiced up ahole)

But those were just impressions.

When I heard him testify and talk about himself representing the US as "putting himself on the line" and talking about putting on a "USA uniform" as if he were captain america, I officially started despising him. Obviously he never got the memo that their are kids who are in fact putting their asses on the line, and getting paid almost nothing for it.

What a tool.

If those stories are true his fall from grace will have been pretty steep.