[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Like Soup does LA May 21st through...?

I Like Soup

Hey Guys,

OK, I've finally locked down some dates I'll be coming out to the LA area. I'll be driving from Phoenix to the Costa Mesa area to drop my car off for a few days to have some work done. I'll get a rental car and try to visit customers, etc. When I pick my car up on Friday, I can either head back to Phoenix :wacko: or can crash in the area and get together with some Huddlers! :brew:

Who wants some Soup? :D

P.S. I'm in downtown LA tonight (little Tokyo, I am a giant among men :D ) if anyone is out there. :whistling:

May 21st may be the week Darin and The Wolf are both out here as well. Will have to check PMs when not on phone

I roll into town on May 17th for a hugh punk rock show in the OC (with ATaM). The 21st is a Wednesday, and Soup, you should know what happens on Wednesdays in the OC: Hi.

I leave on the 22nd so unless you're coming earlier than the 21st, Soup, it'll have to be that night only. I think we're trying to get The Wolf to come down from LA that night too. :wacko:

I roll into town on May 17th for a hugh punk rock show in the OC (with ATaM). The 21st is a Wednesday, and Soup, you should know what happens on Wednesdays in the OC: Hi.

I leave on the 22nd so unless you're coming earlier than the 21st, Soup, it'll have to be that night only. I think we're trying to get The Wolf to come down from LA that night too. :wacko:

:lockandload:

:D Well, I guess I could drive out Tuesday...