[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got the TV

Footballjoe

I am finally ready to make a purchase. I found a SONY KDL-46V2500 for $1599.00 at Circuit City. Can any of you TV experts check it out on line an let me know what you think. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

That was from the other night. When I went to get it tonight the price had dropped to $1499.00

I said I will take it. They did not have one in stock but had a floor model. I got it for $1259.00 :D

What makes this so sweet is that I called Direct TV today. I currently have DISH and been mad at them lately.

Direct gave me 2 boxes (1 with HD), TIVO, Insurance (not cost when they come out), 3 months free for the (4) main movie channels, 1 yr free for Showtime, Free installation. All they wanted me to pay is $99 for the HD box.

ALL THIS FOR WHAT I AM CURRENTLY PAYING DISH. :wacko: Dish wanted $150 to connect me to HD and $25 extra a month.