[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suge Knight got Knocked the hell out

whomper

I love some of the comments:

$@!#? all that ! Can't yall see that dude hade somethin on him in that pic LOOK AT HIS RIGHT HIP SEE THAT BLACK OBJECT $!?@# LOOK LIKE A PULL OUT BATON. SUGE BEEN REAL and INSECURE DUMMIES were scared of him because he IS A STRONG DUDE. I Kicked it wit Big Suge about some real $#@?! and he was cool as hell. The Big Homie showed mad love to everybody. Wait til ya hear both sides first. Even the dude on youtube keep sayin wait til the story come out? WHy cant he say it now??? SUGE GOT SET UP Plain and Simple Watch him Bounce back strong as hell. Suge just had a lot of hood fun that he brought to the game. Nobody got proof that he did #$?!@ to anybody to be hatin on him like that @$?!# Big homie was real enough to hit the clubs when he wanted to like a man STAY UP SUGE!!! and Stay up Freddie C. THe media love seein a blackman in awkward situations.
:wacko:

I'm an Original Gansta just like Suge from da Hood. Holla. I am one bad MOFO and I kick Ass and.. ...hold on a sec...I'm at work... "Welcome to McDonalds: Would you like to try our Crispy Chicken today." ...OK, I'm back. Like I said, I am one bad ass MOFO who done kicked da asses in da hood, biaccchhh!!! Word and HOlla!!!! Hold on...I'm at work... "Do you want fries? Ok, drive up to the first window."
:D

I love some of the comments:

:wacko:

:D

I was gonna point out some of the comments. Un friggin real...

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/suge_knight_knockout#8

ETA - Here is one of the comments on that page:

THEM #!?$@ NEED TO CATCH A HEAD UP FADE WITH ONE ANOTHER TO SQUASH EVERYTHANG, BUT KNOWIN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GANGSTA, NOT SURE IF THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA FOR OL BOY TO POST HIS PICTURE ON THE NET LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Shots out to the entire 12700 bloCK... EASTSIDE PACOIMA PIRU 818...AKA "PAKTOWN" SAN FERNANDO VALLEY'S FINEST..."SOOOO-WOOOOOO" PACOIMA,CA 91331= P-FUNK ON MINES *IF YOU NOT FAMILAR WITH THE HOOD AND YOU FROM THE LA AREA, FOLLOWS THESE DIRECTIONS HOMIE: FROM THE CITY: 5 NORTH, EXIT VAN NUYS BLVD, TURN RIGHT, PASS THE PROJECTS ON YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE AND HEAD TO OSBORN AND HEAD TO THE DAMN, WHERE THE PIRU'S HANG OUT BLOOD!!!!!!!!

Edited by peepinmofo