[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Superhero?

tazinib1

Can somebody answer this question:

In about 1974 I was watching an episode of the Super Friends in which some evil scientist had captured pretty much all of the super-heroes, then shrunk them down and put them into glass containers. Before the episode ended, my parents made me go to my grandma's house and I never did find out how the super-heroes all escaped. Can anybody tell me what happened?

Thanks.

GULLIVER'S GIGANTIC GOOF:

The Super Friends are watching a space launch, when suddenly everything goes blank. Arriving at the scene, our heroes discover that the astronauts and all the people at the launch site have been shrunk down to 2 inches tall. It is the work of Dr. Hyrum Gulliver and his cat Igor. Dr. Gulliver is a misguided scientist who believes that by shrinking people to 2 inches tall, he will solve the food shortage problem and the population explosion. When Batman and Robin intercept Dr. Gulliver's Balloon, they are shrunk and captured by him. Realizing that the rest of Justice League could cause trouble, Gulliver traps and shrinks Superman, Aquaman, and finally Wonder Woman, all of whom's super powers are reduced. The Super Friends are all placed in unbreakable bottles at Gulliver's castle, while Dr. Gulliver creates a device that will shrink people when they listen to TV or radio broadcasts. With the Super Friends missing, Wendy and Marvin call the only other Justice Leaguer left on Earth to help - The Green Arrow! Even though he gets shrunk himself, it doesn't stop Green Arrow from reaching Gulliver's castle and freeing the other Super Friends, who battle Gulliver and get him shrunk down to show him what it is like. With the help of Wendy and Marvin, the Super Friends are restored to normal size.

Can somebody answer this question:

In about 1974 I was watching an episode of the Super Friends in which some evil scientist had captured pretty much all of the super-heroes, then shrunk them down and put them into glass containers. Before the episode ended, my parents made me go to my grandma's house and I never did find out how the super-heroes all escaped. Can anybody tell me what happened?

Thanks.

Impressive you remember that as you were around 4 at that time.

Impressive you remember that as you were around 4 at that time.

Actually, check that--it was late spring/early summer in 1975. (I was still only four at the time as my birthday is in September.)

Edited by wiegie