[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drinks on Sergei

TimC

Guest Azazello13

so THAT's why he's only making 2 million this year.

fedorov is one talented dude, right up there with forsberg, jagr, modano in terms of pure hockey talent, and maybe even the best of the bunch. why has he never quite regained his DOMINANT hart trophy form of 1994 (or was it 95?)?

Azazello13:

so THAT's why he's only making 2 million this year.

fedorov is one talented dude, right up there with forsberg, jagr, modano in terms of pure hockey talent, and maybe even the best of the bunch.  why has he never quite regained his DOMINANT hart trophy form of 1994 (or was it 95?)?

Federov is frustrating, he plays at top level sometimes, but never seems to consistantly do it.

won in the short season... weierd year. he is a true talent in the jagr way, but so much ice time needs to be spread around. he has been an integral player on some very competitive teams. he may have had better stats on other squads leading to more Hart/Ross trophies, but I think the Wings can afford to keep him. Sergei is a great late playoff performer.

Guest Azazello13

apparently, wings fans don't know their sh*t.

fedorov won the hart in the 93-94 season (not 95), when he played 82 games (not a shortened season) and scored 56 goals and had 120 points, with a +48.

Azazello13:

apparently, wings fans don't know their sh*t.

fedorov won the hart in the 93-94 season (not 95), when he played 82 games (not a shortened season) and scored 56 goals and had 120 points, with a +48.

You are correct my man. It was Lindros who won the hart in the short season. I was going by my (faulty?) memory and thought Mess had won the Hart in the Ranger's cup year. my bad. thanks for the key-reck-shun. brow