[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nintendo Wii

Big Country

For those that already have Guitar Hero and were considering buying Rock Band you may want to wait. Guitar Hero IV (Guitar Hero World Tour) comes out in October and is supposed to have drums, a mic and support downloading songs (similar to the PS3 version of Rock Band). Plus you can use the same guitar you already have rather than having to buy a different one for Rock Band.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero_World_Tour

http://www.guitarhero.com/us/

Edited by myhousekey

When i set up the Wii at the house, the wife said "grand, another system". Then i started playing the bowling game and she jumped right up, asked me to switch to the baseball game and she played for a long time.

The Wii is a huge hit :wacko:

When i set up the Wii at the house, the wife said "grand, another system". Then i started playing the bowling game and she jumped right up, asked me to switch to the baseball game and she played for a long time.

The Wii is a huge hit :wacko:

Dabble in last year's Madden (I'm looking forward to this year's). You'll never stiff arm the same way again!

Dabble in last year's Madden (I'm looking forward to this year's). You'll never stiff arm the same way again!

You know... I bought Madden 2008 for Wii, and I played it for about half a game, decided that the mechanics were cool, but then popped it out and put Mario Kart back in.

I think I just realized that I fricking hate Madden, and I always have. I preferred Tecmo Bowl to Madden. I preferred Mutant League Football to Madden. I preferred NFL Blitz to Madden, and now that Madden has no competition and brand new controls, I STILL don't like Madden.

Now I have to sell this back before 2009 comes out.

You know... I bought Madden 2008 for Wii, and I played it for about half a game, decided that the mechanics were cool, but then popped it out and put Mario Kart back in.

I think I just realized that I fricking hate Madden, and I always have. I preferred Tecmo Bowl to Madden. I preferred Mutant League Football to Madden. I preferred NFL Blitz to Madden, and now that Madden has no competition and brand new controls, I STILL don't like Madden.

Now I have to sell this back before 2009 comes out.

I like it because it really does feel like a leap in terms of game play. If you don't like Madden as a button masher, then I don't see how'd you'd like it as a Wii game.