[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PSP Memory Stick Question

untateve

My son has a PSP and he's looking to spend some of his money on a memory stick for it. He doesn't know if he wants the 4gb or the 8gb stick. He wants to put music and pictures on it and he likes to make videos with my video camera and he'd like to put them on it.

He's not sure if he wants to download any movies. Would he be able to with 4gb or would he need 8gb?

I come to the oracle for knowledge. All input is appreciated.

My son has a PSP and he's looking to spend some of his money on a memory stick for it. He doesn't know if he wants the 4gb or the 8gb stick. He wants to put music and pictures on it and he likes to make videos with my video camera and he'd like to put them on it.

He's not sure if he wants to download any movies. Would he be able to with 4gb or would he need 8gb?

I come to the oracle for knowledge. All input is appreciated.

a 4GB should run around $35-$40 and a 8GB around $85ish

Buy the largest that is affordable would be my recommendation

I bought the 4G because that is the only one I could find at the time. I can fit roughly 10-12 movies (depending on length) on the 4G just to give you a point of reference.

Please answer mine. :wacko:

Edited by I Like Soup

Always buy as high up the chain as you can afford. Even if it mean that he needs to sell 540 extra glasses of lemonade and wash 130 extra cars, your son should get the 8GB.

Always buy as high up the chain as you can afford. Even if it mean that he needs to sell 540 extra glasses of lemonade and wash 130 extra cars, your son should get the 8GB.

He's saved about $250 but I didn't want him spending more $$ than he needed to. He's like me in that respect.

I'd make sure he got the 100G so then he would never have to leave his PSP or go outside or do anything fun-like.

:wacko: