[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chris Farley Show

Missoula Griz

Pretty good read. Its a biography written by his older brother.

I really liked Farley as a comic. Tommy Boy is still on my DVR.

If you are looking for a book which flows easily and are a fan of Farley's work,

give this one a look. :wacko:

I'm almost finished with the book. You truly get to know the Chris Farley that many people didn't see and some of the lighter moments in his life, such as during his childhood, made me laugh hysterically. But it's also very sad and tragic and it clearly shows his fall into drugs and alcohol. It's a book that will make you laugh and cry.

Chris was, and always will be, my favorite comedic actor.

The great thing about Chris is the stories from guys like David Spade and Mike Meyers about the hilarious stuff that he did behind the scenes, and you just know that he was genuinely a nice funny guy.

"David, turn around and check this out."

"I'm working on this sketch, Chris. Leave me alone."

"No no... this is for the sketch, it's good."

"Chris, if this is 'fat guy in a little coat' again, I'm going to kill you."

"It's not! It's not... check it out. Look at this."

"Sigh"

"(singing) Fat guy in a little coat..."

Pretty good read. Its a biography written by his older brother.

I really liked Farley as a comic. Tommy Boy is still on my DVR.

If you are looking for a book which flows easily and are a fan of Farley's work,

give this one a look. :wacko:

I'm almost finished with the book. You truly get to know the Chris Farley that many people didn't see and some of the lighter moments in his life, such as during his childhood, made me laugh hysterically. But it's also very sad and tragic and it clearly shows his fall into drugs and alcohol. It's a book that will make you laugh and cry.

Chris was, and always will be, my favorite comedic actor.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm a hugh Farley fan and was looking for a new book to read. I'm picking this one up tomorrow. :D

I think this is the first book I've ever read all the way through in one day. I started it this morning and just finished it. What an awesome book :wacko:

What a remarkable life he lived. This book had me laughing out loud and also had tears of sadness coming down my face. Excellent, excellent book.