[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

people you don't want to meet (or be)

tonorator

Is there a write-up for "Jukebox Guy with Taste"?

Anyone PAYING GOOD MONEY to play "You Shook Me All Night Long" or "Who Let the Dogs Out" on the bar juke should be punched into Rosie O'Donnell's genitals.

I used to be the "Guy who puts on Mountain Jam" at the jukebox. 30 minutes for a quarter? Hells yeah.

I've always wanted to hit the "Bang for the Buck" jukebox playlist..."2112" by Rush, "The End" by the Doors, "Freebird" by Skynyrd, etc. See how long I could go on 2 bucks.

By the same token, the Bad Brains are a bad jukebox move at most places, because 1)nobody's heard of them, more's the pity; and 2)their songs are like 2 minutes long - you spend 5 bucks for a mere 15 minutes - an AWESOME 15 minutes, but still....

written by a chick

i've been 5 of these people before ... :wacko:

nice to see them include a category for squeeg (you figure out which one) ...

I thought the comments about the article were much funnier than the article itself.

Oh, one word describing the 47 year old who turns down the 21 year old hottie....GHEY