[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #26

Avernus

I am going to assume he is healthy.....and will start the season...that said:

Antonio Gates. If you were to rank him as a WR, I think you put him higher than CJ or Housh...points wise...and the fact he does this as a TE...that is just a bonus to put him above the rest. Clear pick for me here. If not Gates I go Romo...

GATES!

That's a HUGH assumption. He's only 65-70% healed now and will be brought along very slowly.

:wacko:

I guess there is an argument...but it would have to be a very good one. Only two others who could be better....but Gates is virtually the only receiving target in San Diego and assuming health....he gets most of the TD looks in the passing game.

This is no longer true. With Chambers and VJax Rivers has two very good receivers to take the pressure off of Gates.

I'm voting for Romo here.

That's a HUGH assumption. He's only 65-70% healed now and will be brought along very slowly.

This is no longer true. With Chambers and VJax Rivers has two very good receivers to take the pressure off of Gates.

I'm voting for Romo here.

I agree whole heartedly...Houshy